Commercial Real Estate Property Management from an Owner’s PerspectiveNAI Earle Furman - Columbia and its executive team deliver an expertise refined at EDENS (formerly Edens & Avant) - one of the nation’s most accomplished development firms with $6 billion in real estate assets. Our experienced specialists in property, facility and project management polished their services by executing the goals and objectives of a premier asset based company. This background and training insures that our clients receive optimum results from their real estate investments. From investment property to corporate facilities to specialized buildings, our staff provides:
- Responsive building and facility management on a 24/7 basis.
- Efficient and effective results achieved through a coordinated effort of building managers, engineers and maintenance personnel.
- Project management for tenant upfits, both large and small, major redevelopments and renovations and ground-up new developments.
- Shopping Centers
- Office Parks
- Major High-Rise Office Buildings
- Industrial Properties
- Free-Standing Retail Properties
- Medical Properties and Healthcare Facilites
- Urban Mixed-Use and Historic Properties
- Financial Institution Facilities
As a member of the NAI Global Network, NAI Avant is affiliated with more than 400 offices strategically located throughout the globe, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing over 425 million square feet of property. NAI Global member firms deliver market-leading services locally and combine their in-market strengths to form a powerful bond of insights and execution for clients with multi-market needs. The key to the financial success of all investment real estate is the ability of the owner and manager to obtain and retain tenants. As your representative, we recognize tenants as our primary customer and demonstrate an outstanding customer service ethic, as well as initiative in anticipating their needs ahead of time. From leasing & property administration to risk management, flexible financial reporting to managing sustainability issues, we manage every aspect of your asset, keeping your financial goals at the forefront, and accommodating your tenants in their workplace. NAI Columbia also provides significant levels of project management services for construction projects or tenant upfit in buildings under property management as well as for clients needing professional oversight for major construction projects on buildings they own or occupy.