Sales and Leasing Administrator
For a self-starter seeking a fast-paced entrepreneurial full-service commercial real estate firm.
The Sales and Leasing Administrator is responsible for providing internal support to assigned brokers, senior leadership, management, and other members of the administrative team.
At NAI Columbia, we are committed to innovation, hard work, intelligent risk and the future. The right person for the position must possess personal integrity, initiative and attention to detail qualities and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards. This position collaborates with fellow Sales and Leasing Administrators, the Director of Research, and the Marketing Specialist on best practices and techniques.
EDUCATION: High school diploma, equivalent or higher. Bachelor’s degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: Two or more years of related administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent of educational experience.
Real Estate experience preferred.
SKILLS: Microsoft Office Suite.
Preference for knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite.
Notary a plus
LICENSE: Current South Carolina real estate license preferred, but not required.
- Acute attention to detail and passion for quality
- Strong organizational and process skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provides support to assigned brokers by: completing internal documentation and file administration, conducting minor bookkeeping and invoicing, and registering for NAI and Industry Events.
- Provide administrative support to assigned brokers and leasing agents to include assisting with correspondence, document preparation, telephone and email communication, and greeting clients.
- Verifies contracts and closing documentation is maintained and in compliance with NAI Policies.
- Compile listing files to include executed listing agreement, order property signage, etc..
- Process Sign Work Orders
- Compile closed files to include all required documentation, close deal in ReApps, have sign removed, and remove listing from all internet sites. Prepares brokerage proposals as workload permits – In the event that the workload does not permit, delegate brokerage proposals to other Sales and Leasing Administrators, the Executive Administrator, the Marketing and Public Relations Director and/or the Marketing Coordinator.
- Track broker listings, tenant representations assignments, pending transactions, etc…
- Track brokerage proposals pitched and work with the marketing team to implement marketing plans for proposals won.
- Coordinate the creation of marketing flyers/packages.
- Manage and monitor the shared files.
- Review and revise the required monthly property marketing reports to owners.
- Develop working knowledge of property database to assist caller inquiries regarding property information (sales or leasing).
- Assist with front desk coverage on a weekly basis.
- Other duties may include assisting Research and Marketing departments.
- Miscellaneous job duties such as filing and performing other NAI administrative duties as assigned.
- Apply payments within Reapplications to provide to accounting as needed.
- Complies with the NAI Columbia corporate Employee Handbook policies.
- Maintains good working relationships with internal staff, external clients, customers and vendors.