NAI Columbia - Community investment that goes beyond real estate
At NAI Columbia, an integral and essential element of our mission is our commitment to community service and professional development.
We are proud of our longstanding involvement and leadership roles in charitable, educational and economic development initiatives of our community as well as our staff’s participation in these important activities.
NAI Columbia’s professionals are committed to continuing their personal development and contributing to the improvement of our industry, while also assuming leadership responsibilities in a wide variety of community organizations.
The professional development designations and organizations NAI Columbia is involved in include:
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
- CPM – Certified Property Manager
- CMA – Certified Managerial Accountant
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- ICSC – International Council of Shopping Centers
- ULI – Urban Land Institute
- IREM – Institute of Real Estate Management
- SCHA – South Carolina Hospital Association
- SCEDA – South Carolina Economic Developers’ Association
- SCFA – South Carolina Forestry Association